Consult our team to know and be able to enjoy everything we can offer you.
1. Our Clients' employees and visitors must behave in an organized manner; wearing appropriate work clothes all the time; the degree of noise must be kept at a level that does not interfere or disturb other Customers and they will remain responsible for the safekeeping and use with respect to their keys, access cards, parking or other items in common use by all occupants .
2. The Customer must use only furniture and voice telephone equipment provided by INFINITY, and any damage in handling them will be the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Client will not be able to fix anything on the windows, walls or anywhere in the INFINITY Office Center, as well as make any changes or additions to the decoration already existing in its Center, without prior written authorization from INFINITY.
3. Clients may not remove built-in and decorative furniture from offices without INFINITY's prior authorization, and such removal must also be supervised and directed by INFINITY.
4. INFINITY advises the Client to keep the doors of their rooms and cabinets and drawers locked after business hours.
5. No type of locks or locks should be placed on INFINITY doors and windows added by the Client, as well as no changes to the existing locking or locking mechanisms are allowed.
6. The Client must, before leaving the office for a long period, securely close and lock all doors and inform INFINITY if necessary.
Any damage or loss resulting from failure in this operation will be the responsibility of the Customer.
7. All objects, keys, access cards and passwords belonging to Customers, their employees, or their guests must remain under their care, since INFINITY will not be responsible for losses and damages caused by their loss.
8. The Client may use common areas of the Business Center, committing to keep them tidy and clean at all times.
9. All corridors, halls, lobby, elevators and staircases must not be obstructed by Customers, as they have the sole purpose of entering and leaving or in an emergency.
10. External nameplates should not be used in rooms or other areas, if not provided by INFINITY.
11. The Client must not conduct his business in the corridors, reception and other areas, with the exception of his own office and / or meeting rooms or areas designed for this purpose.
12. The Client must not use INFINITY for the manufacture or stock of goods, with the exception of the office supplies necessary to supply his business.
13. The use, sale or manufacture of any type of alcoholic beverages or narcotics is not permitted within any INFINITY premises.
14. Smoking or lighting incense is prohibited in all areas of INFINITY and the building.
15. Clients cannot use the Center or its rooms for an overnight stay or any illegal or immoral purpose.
16. Clients should avoid disturbing and relating to the building's condominium in operational matters. Any suggestion or complaint can be made directly to INFINITY through the means you find most convenient.
17. Animals are not allowed to enter and remain on the premises of INFINITY Centers, except for guide dogs for the blind, if the building so permits.
18. Electricity should only be used for lighting, use of personal computers, printers and cell phone battery chargers. The customer is authorized to use a small printer inside the chosen room.
19. The customer must not operate any videoconferencing equipment without the written consent of INFINITY (with the exception of personal computers), nor can he install in his room, copier, heater, radios, stoves, stereo equipment or amplifiers, vending machines, refrigerators,
coffee makers, and also use or allow the use of flammables, without first obtaining a written authorization from INFINITY. No article that is deemed to be a fire or explosive hazard should be brought to INFINITY. No offensive gas, odors or liquids are allowed.
20. Any other electrical installation, of data transmission data network cables, will only be carried out with the written consent of INFINITY, and customers are prohibited from sharing any data access points, without written authorization from INFINITY. The services resulting from this
authorization may be carried out by INFINITY employees and / or technicians, or by third parties, at INFINITY's sole discretion.
21. If the Client does not remove from INFINITY any good or decoration that belongs to him at the end of the contract, INFINITY may remove them and the Client must pay INFINITY all costs related to this removal, repair and painting for the release to occur from space to market.
22. The Client is prohibited from offering any other INFINITY clients services and / or products similar or identical to those offered by INFINITY, as well as carrying out activities identical and / or similar to those of INFINITY, and cannot compete with INFINITY at any time. .
INFINITY has no responsibility with respect to the violation and non-compliance with the rules of this regulation by INFINITY's Clients, however, it should always emphasize and reinforce compliance with all the rules contained in this regulation.
The INFINITY COWORKING website and e-commerce is maintained and managed by INFINITY BUSINESS CENTER SERVIÇOS ADMINISTRATIVOS LTDA., a limited liability company, duly registered with the CNPJ/MF under No. 24.228.394/0001-06, established in the state of São Paulo, with headquarters at Alameda Rio Negro, 503, 23rd and 24th floors, Rio Negro Office Building, Alphaville, Barueri, CEP: 06454-000.
INFINITY BUSINESS CENTER SERVIÇOS ADMINISTRATIVOS LTDA. seeks to bring a new concept of Coworking to Brazil. It is not just about shared offices, but a new work and business model aimed at optimizing the work environment and productivity.
INFINITY COWORKING offers complete infrastructure with the latest technology, in addition to preserving the corporate identity of its customers, as well as the well-being of professionals, all in an environment that motivates the networking of each user. The Networking Network developed by INFINITY COWORKING aims to connect professionals and encourage cooperation, help, sharing of ideas and partnerships.
INFINITY COWORKING is a serious and reputable company, and therefore respects and defends regulations on the protection of personal data and always seeks to comply with the best existing practices on this subject.
This document was written in a simple and accessible way, with examples of data collection and use, so that the user can easily understand how their data is used, with the aim of offering a safe and comfortable experience.
2. DEFINITIONS OF SOME TERMS:
USER: Any person who, previously authorized and registered, will be able to browse the INFINITY COWORKING online store.
CUSTOMER: Any User who purchases plans/services at INFINITY COWORKING's online or in-person store.
RESTRICTED PERSONAL AREA: section of the INFINITY COWORKING online store accessed by the User by providing a login and password.
LOGIN: Name that the User uses to access the restricted personal area and exclusive functionalities of the INFINITY COWORKING online store.
PASSWORD: Set of characters (word and/or secret code) that serves as proof of the User's identity, whose knowledge must be exclusive and unique.
REGISTRATION DATA: Set of information of a User in order to identify him from others (examples: identity card RG, CPF, home address, CNPJ number, business address, corporate name, trade name, telephone, among others).
COOKIES: These are data that our website requests from your browser, and that can be stored on your computer or mobile device. The Cookie allows our website to 'remember' your actions or preferences over time and as you browse.
3. NAVIGATION IN THE INFINITY COWORKING ONLINE STORE
The INFINITY COWORKING online store is best viewed with a minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 and is compatible with most browsers.
To view some content available on the INFINITY COWORKING online store, it may be necessary to install the Adobe Flash Player application, in addition to Java Script resources and cookies enabled in the browser.
The User is responsible for installing/enabling such resources on their computer equipment, as well as for keeping it safe through the use of logical security tools, such as antivirus and personal firewall. If you do not install or enable such features, your browsing may be impaired and the responsibility for this access in a browser with necessary features is exclusive to the user and their respective computer/mobile device.
Unless otherwise provided or notified, the INFINITY COWORKING online store will seek to keep all content available 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, 07 (seven) days a week, based on the official time of Brasilia. However, it does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to the website.
Eventually, the site may not be available due to:
I) technical and/or operational maintenance that requires the removal of the site from the air or makes it impossible to access;
II) acts of God or force majeure;
III) actions by third parties that prevent the website from being made available;
IV) interruption or suspension of services provided by telecommunications service providers; and,
V) occurrences of failures in transmission and/or routing in Internet access, among others.
Even in the cases of system unavailability mentioned above, we have security systems in place to ensure that your personal data is safe and is not subject to misuse by malicious third parties.
4. HOW DOES THE ONLINE STORE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE WORK?
Despite the existence of free navigation pages, the acquisition of any plans or services advertised on the INFINITY COWORKING online store will only take place upon completion of a registration procedure by the User.
Such registration is necessary because we need minimum information to complete your purchase and, therefore, this will imply the creation of an exclusive browsing profile, which will allow the User to access a restricted personal area, in addition to the execution of specific activities and the participation in any loyalty programs. Further details on the information captured are described in item 5, below.
When registering, the User undertakes to provide true and up-to-date information about himself, to be over 18 years old, as well as to keep such information up to date.
The User will be able to view and change their registration data later, at any time, by accessing their restricted personal area, in the “Edit” field.
The User may also register their electronic mail address (e-mail) in a list of contacts interested in receiving electronic messages containing information and news (newsletters) from INFINITY COWORKING.
You may also unsubscribe from this newsletter sending list at any time, simply by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org by selecting the Delete account button in your restricted area.
During the registration process, the User must create a personal, non-transferable and confidential password.
This password must contain at least 6 (six) characters, including letters, numbers and special characters and be difficult to guess, not recommending the use of sequences of letters and numbers, names of close people and/or special dates.
The User must ensure the security of his password, and must change it immediately if he becomes aware or suspects that it has been discovered by a third party.
In case of forgetting, the User may request the sending of his password to his registered e-mail, in the item “Forgot My Password”.
The User may later cancel his registration at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com with the Subject: Cancellation of Registration or by selecting the Delete Account button in his restricted area._cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_
We emphasize that the deletion of your registration may result in the loss of the closure of our services and for legal and fiscal purposes, some data may be kept in our records.
5. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM USERS AND HOW?
When interacting with us, using our website or through our communication channels, we may collect the data presented and below to enable the provision of services and improve your user experience, always with consent and ensuring that the information is stored safely. .
We collect the following data:
- Birth date
- Purchase Data
- Financial Information
The collected data will be informed by the user, depending on the case: (i) through the registration of his personal account on our website, (ii) when making a purchase; (iii) by completing online forms such as, for example, to participate in registrations and surveys; (iv) when opting to receive newsletters and special offers, participation in promotions; and (v) through interaction at social media on our website, or when you contact us.
If the User needs to contact our Customer Support Service (“SAC”) or look for us through other means (such as social networks), we will collect your information through these channels as well.
If the User is browsing with their mobile device, for example, they can allow INFINITY COWORKING to see their current location or allow access to their contact details – this helps us to offer the User the best possible service.
6. WHY DOES INFINITY COWORKING COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the information collected about you for a variety of purposes. Look:
A. Compra de Planos /Services: First, we use your personal data to complete and administer your purchase on our Online Store.
B. _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Customer support service: we offer support service and clarify doubts and any problems with purchases and cancellations and we are available to help you from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. Sharing your data, such as your registration information, allows us to respond when you need us.
C. _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Account administration: INFINITY COWORKING Store users can create an account on our websites, provided that we use the information you provide to administer that account. You can manage your data, access special offers and view specific fields for registered users. Managing your personal settings allows you to maintain and share information with us.
D. Atividades de marketing : We use your information for marketing activities. These activities include:
i. Use of your contact information to send you news related to services/plans. You can unsubscribe from these marketing communications quickly, easily and at any time – just send an email firstname.lastname@example.org click on the 'stop receiving these contents' button in the email itself.
ii. Based on your information, personalized offers may be shown on the INFINITY COWORKING website, apps or third-party websites/applications (including social networks).
iii. When you participate in other promotional activities (such as sweepstakes, referral programs or contests), relevant information will be used to administer those promotions.
E. _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Communicating with you: There may be other times when we will contact you, including by email, post, phone or text message - which method you choose depends on the contact information you have shared with us. And we process the communications you send us (such as responding to and handling any order you have placed on the INFINITY COWORKING Store).
If you have not completed an online purchase, we may contact you with a reminder to complete your purchase. We believe that this additional service brings benefits because it allows you to continue the purchase without having to search for services/plans or fill in your registration data again.
When you use our services, we may send you a survey or invitation to rate your experience.
F. _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Market research: We may ask you to participate in market research to improve our services.
G. Melhoria dos serviços : We may also use personal data for analysis. This is part of our effort to improve our services and user experience, but the data may also be used for testing, troubleshooting and improving the functionality and quality of our online services. The main objective is to optimize and customize our online platform for your needs, making our website easier and more enjoyable to use. We strive to use pseudonymized information or anonymizations when it comes to analytical purposes.
H. Promoção de um secure and reliable service: in order for us to create a trustworthy environment for you, we may use your personal data to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities. Similarly, we may use personal data to assess risk and for security reasons, including authenticating users and sending information to our partners for risk analysis. For these reasons, we may place certain orders on hold until the review is complete or cancel a purchase. In the event of cancellation, you will be notified and, if you have already paid, you will be refunded.
Providing your data to INFINITY COWORKING is voluntary. However, we can only complete your purchase if certain personal data is collected. For example, we cannot process your purchase and provide our products and services if we do not collect your name, address and payment information. Likewise, we cannot protect ourselves with regard to the payment of bills if we do not carry out a credit analysis.
But do not worry. If we use automated means to process personal data that have legal effects or significantly affect you, we will implement measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
7. HOW IS USER INFORMATION USED?
To keep our website up and running, including for Users to place orders, manage their account and optimize their experience, we need the information collected for a variety of purposes. We use this information primarily to:
• _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Provide you with the purchased services/plans: in order to purchase the plans, the User must register an account on our website. Your information (name, address, telephone number, email and financial information - such as credit and debit cards) will be used so that the User can send the order and INFINITY COWORKING will process and fulfill it. INFINITY COWORKING may use User information to contact you regarding orders and account, as well as providing support when necessary.
• _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Providing you with customer service: When you contact our customer service team or review us for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat or otherwise, we will use User information (name, phone, email) to assist us in categorizing the communication, responding to you and, where appropriate, investigating and resolving any issue or incident that occurred with your order. We may also use the Users' telephone and e-mail addresses to inform them of the status of the purchase and any problem that may occur with an order;
• _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Communicate new offers: When the User informs us that he would like to receive marketing communications from us or when the User makes a purchase on our site, unless he tells us otherwise, we will use this personal information (name, e- mail and address) to send you occasional updates, news and offers via email, post or other forms of media. We may use this information to tailor our messages to your preferences;
• _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Advertise and promote our services/plans and brand: With the User's consent, we may use Users' images on our website, social networks (eg Instagram) to promote our services and brand.
• _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Carry out studies, analyzes and surveys about your point of view and use of our website: By accepting to receive communications from us, we may use Users' personal data (name, address, email and telephone) to send you surveys and polls to hear your opinions about our services and website. We may also carry out analyzes and studies on how the User uses our website to optimize the website and their experience.
8. WITH WHOINFINITY COWORKING SHARES USER INFORMATIONRIVERS?
We work with carefully selected third-party partners. To this end, we may share your information with the following third parties in limited circumstances:
• _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Outsourced service providers serving business purposes: For the proper functioning of our services, we rely on carefully selected service providers. These include anti-fraud agencies and credit checks for our security, consultancies to improve our marketing, research companies to carry out our surveys and studies, technology, intelligence and support providers to maintain our IT infrastructure, and others. We allow these companies to use your personal information solely and necessarily to support us and provide us with their services and products. We do not allow these third party service providers to disclose or use your information for any other purposes. We are careful and demanding in the handling of your information by third parties.
• _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Third party companies with whom we may consider a business transaction: INFINITY COWORKING is always looking for new opportunities and possibilities for growth. This means that we can consider business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations, asset sales or the like. In such cases, there is the possibility that we may transfer your information to enable the evaluation and commitment of the transaction. If we buy or sell a business or asset, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets;
9. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
In view of the purposes described in items 7 and 8, INFINITY COWORKING has the legal basis that the processing of personal information is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract, specifically to effect the sale of services/plans until delivery to the customer. If the requested personal information is not provided, INFINITY COWORKING will not be able to complete the sale or provide customer service.
In addition, INFINITY COWORKING has a legitimate commercial interest in offering its plans, preventing fraud and improving its services. When using personal information to serve the legitimate interests of third parties, INFINITY COWORKING will always balance its rights and interest in protecting your personal data against the rights and interests of INFINITY COWORKING and third parties.
INFINITY COWORKING counts, when applicable, on the fulfillment of legal obligations (such as requirements required by law). Where required by applicable law, INFINITY COWORKING will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to object to the processing of the data and there is no opt-out mechanism available for you to do so directly (e.g. in your account settings), please email@example.com.
10. HOW LONG WILL USER INFORMATION BE USED?
If you have any questions about a specific retention period for personal data processed about you, please contact us using the contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. HOW DO WE USE SOCIAL NETWORKS?
Social networks are used by INFINITY COWORKING to offer the services that best suit your preferences, but you are free not to use social network resources.
We have integrated social media plugins on the INFINITY COWORKING website, meaning that when you click on one of the buttons (such as the 'like' button on Facebook), certain information is shared with these social media. If you are logged into your social media account at the same time, you can link this information to your account and possibly feature your actions on your social media profile to share with others.
12. WHAT ARE THE DATA HOLDERS' RIGHTS?
The User can always choose not to disclose his data to INFINITY COWORKING, but he should bear in mind that some of this data may be necessary to register on our platforms and that failure to provide it could result in the detriment of contracting our products and services. Regardless, the User will always have rights regarding the privacy and protection of their personal data, and INFINITY COWORKING, in addition to being concerned with the security of this data, is also concerned that the User has access and knowledge of all rights related to the data. personal.
In this way, we indicate below all the rights that the User has regarding data protection (“LGPD” – General Data Protection Law), which are: Right of access; Right of rectification; Right of exclusion; Right to restrict processing; Right to object to processing; Right to an explanation of the logic behind the collection of your data; Right to data portability; and Right to revoke your consent.
13. HOW ARE MINOR DATA USED?
The content of the INFINITY COWORKING website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. For these, the use of any of our services is only allowed by people of legal age.
Thus, if we become aware that we are processing information from a minor under the age of 18, we reserve the right to delete it.
Maintaining the security of Users and their personal information is very important to INFINITY COWORKING. As a result, we take reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access and misuse of personal data.
We use appropriate systems and business procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you provide. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on access and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access personal data to perform their work.
15. HOLDER'S RIGHTS
Transparency in the processing of personal data is essential and, therefore, we assure Users of the rights provided for in the General Data Protection Law (Law 13.709/2018), namely:
Confirm the existence of data processing, in a simplified way or in a clear and complete format.
Access your data, being able to request them in a readable copy in printed form or electronically, safe and reputable.
Correct your data, requesting its edition, correction or update.
Limit your data, when unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of the legislation through anonymization, blocking or deletion.
Request the portability of your data, through a report of your processed registration data.
Delete your processed data based on consent, except in cases where treatment is required by law.
Revoke your consent, disallowing the processing of your data.
Inform yourself about the possibility of not giving your consent and the consequences of the refusal.
We depend on the User to ensure that the registered data is correct and up to date, so please inform us immediately of any changes.
16. EXTERNAL LINKS
INFINITY COWORKING does not hold any responsibility for the User's navigation on external websites, even when referenced in the INFINITY COWORKING online store, whose contents and privacy policies are not its responsibility. Therefore, we recommend that, when redirected to external websites, users always consult the respective privacy policies before providing their data or information.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of the INFINITY COWORKING online store, including, but not limited to, any programs, data and files, as well as the use of the expression INFINITY COWORKING as a brand, business name and domain name, are the exclusive property of INFINITY COWORKING or, eventually , are adequately covered by license/assignment of use.
Simply accessing the INFINITY COWORKING online store does not grant the User any right to use the contents understood as a whole or a fraction, which are, were or will be available therein.
Therefore, the contents displayed in the INFINITY COWORKING online store cannot, in any way, be copied, distributed, reproduced or disclosed, in any way, under penalty of civil and/or criminal liability.
Authorizations for use involving the copying of the contents available in the INFINITY COWORKING online store may be obtained upon prior request and formal authorization, provided that the purposes are strictly personal, non-commercial and do not involve modification of the contents.
Any content submitted for publication by the User in the INFINITY COWORKING online store will be the User's exclusive civil and criminal responsibility and cannot be interpreted in any way as an act of INFINITY COWORKING.
INFINITY COWORKING, however, reserves the right not to publish, as well as to remove any content considered morally or legally inappropriate.
The eventual removal, even upon request, of any content must always be understood as a demonstration of prevention of unpleasantness and, never, as recognition of any infringement by INFINITY COWORKING to the rights of third parties.
The images used in the INFINITY COWORKING online store are merely illustrative.
19. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Policy will be governed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, regardless of the conflicts of these laws with laws of other states or countries, being competent the Judicial District of Barueri/SP, to resolve any doubt arising from this instrument . The user expressly consents to the jurisdiction of this court, and hereby waives the jurisdiction of any other jurisdiction, however privileged it may be or become.
After payment identification, the service or product is already available to the customer automatically for scheduling and use in our coworking.
In case of doubt: Please contact email@example.com or (11) 3036 1800
Return and Refund Policy
Cancellation within the period of regret: during the first 7 (seven) consecutive days after contracting the services, the client who wishes to cancel the contracting may send a request through any of Infinity's communication channels requesting the cancellation. Any amount eventually paid will be
fully returned within 48Hrs.
Cancellation after the repentance period: Please contact the INFINITY COWORKING financial department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (11) 3736 8610.
The present instrument of "Term of Use of Conditions", is applicable to the entire Brazilian territory and regulates the rights and obligations attributed to You, as a "Customer" or "User", pertinent to the use of the website and e-commerce maintained and managed by INFINITY BUSSINESS CENTER SERVIÇOS ADMINISTRATIVOS LTDA, a limited liability company, duly registered with the CNPJ/MF under No. 24.228.394/0001-06, established in the state of São Paulo, headquartered at Alameda Rio Negro, 503, 23rd and 24th floors, Rio Negro Office Building, Alphaville, Barueri, CEP: 06454-000.
When you access our website, you are entrusting INFINITY COWORKING with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and we work to protect your information and keep you in control of it.
If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use or access the available content.
2. SITE FUNCTIONS.
The tools allow the user to learn about our solutions and register to request information about them.
INFINITY COWORKING aims to ensure that the tools are more useful and efficient for its users. Therefore, it reserves the right to make changes to the Site or the services offered at any time and for any reason it deems necessary to maintain our quality.
3. AGREEMENT AND CADASTRO.
If an individual who is under age or without full capacity acquires any product or service offered, we will understand that there was prior authorization from those responsible, who are responsible for the purchase and any situation arising therefrom.
The user is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided and recognizes that inconsistency may result in the impossibility of registering and/or receiving content and information about our solutions.
4. USE OF THE SITE.
Access to the Site may be given through:
(i) Customer registration by providing the requested data;
(ii) Access to the web address for browsing;
You are solely responsible for the information provided in your registration on the Site and for keeping it up to date. INFINITY COWORKING is not responsible for incorrect or untrue information provided by the Customer.
You acknowledge that, if it is found that incorrect or untrue information has been provided in your registration, your access to the Site may be canceled, regardless of any formality, without anything being owed by INFINITY COWORKING, due to such cancellation.
The security of the registered password is the sole responsibility of the Customer, who must not share it with third parties, and you are solely responsible for any inappropriate use arising from improper access.
In order to complete any purchase on our Site, it will be necessary to log in with the password provided at the time of registration.
The service available on the Site depends on the simultaneous functionality of several factors, some beyond the control of INFINITY COWORKING, such as the interaction of servers and third-party telecommunications services, the suitability of the User's or Client's equipment, etc.
5.PROTECTION À INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Much of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, database and other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, the user is authorized to use the Site only for personal use, requesting registrations and previous contacts.
The Site may not be copied, modified, adapted, distributed, sold, published, licensed or otherwise transferred, in whole or in part. The user may not, furthermore, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, break or attempt to break the encryption that protects the Site's settings, under any pretext and/or hypothesis.
All text codes, information, data, photographs, graphics, software, audio, video, trademarks, logos, advertisements and anything else appearing on this Site belong exclusively to INFINITY COWORKING.
The user will not be able to practice the following actions due to or through the use of the Site:
Any unlawful act or violation of current legislation;
Acts contrary to morals and good customs;
Violation of third party rights;
Violation of the confidentiality and privacy rights of others;
Acts that cause or promote contamination or harm any equipment of INFINITY COWORKING and/or third parties, including through viruses, trojans, malware, worm, bot, backdoor, spyware, or any other devices that may be created;
Practice any act that, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, may cause damage to INFINITY COWORKING, any user and/or third parties;
7. OBLIGATIONS OF INFINITY COWORKING.
INFINITY COWORKING undertakes with its Internet users and users to:
Keep the virtual environment safe, except for a destructive act by a third party that goes beyond the efforts committed, in which case it will not be responsible for damages arising from this harmful practice.
Preserve the functionality of the site, with unbroken links, using a layout that respects usability and navigability, facilitating navigation whenever possible.
Display the functionalities in a clear, complete, precise and sufficient way so that there is an exact perception of the operations carried out.
8. INTERNAUT'S OBLIGATIONS.
Internet users are obliged to:
Carry out navigation with ethical rectitude, always respecting the conditions governing the use of the site.
Every user who informs personal data on this site undertakes to keep their registration data always up to date, assuming a commitment to veracity and authenticity under penalty of being civilly and criminally liable for damages resulting from the imprecision and inaccuracy of the information provided.
The user must use the resources of this site for the purpose for which it was constituted, under penalty of applying the penalties of the law, to indemnify those who cause harm and to have their registration deleted.
9. INFINITY COWORKING DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
INFINITY COWORKING is not responsible for any direct, indirect and/or incidental loss or damage caused by misuse of the Site, its use or impossibility of using it. This includes data loss or damage caused by misuse by the user. Likewise, INFINITY COWORKING is not responsible for any virus that may attack the user's device as a result of accessing, using or browsing the internet or as a result of the transfer of data, files, images, texts or audios.
Full use of the Site is dependent on an internet connection. The connection must be via network cable, Wi-Fi or through the mobile data service provider's network, but INFINITY COWORKING is not responsible for the malfunction of the Site, as well as if the device does not have a Wi-Fi connection or exceeds limit data usage.
We point out that if the use of the Site is carried out outside an area with Wi-Fi, the mobile network service provider may apply the terms of the contract, regarding the application of data charges, data roaming for use of the Site outside the territory of origin and other charges, for which INFINITY COWORKING is not responsible.
INFINITY COWORKING is not responsible for external links that may appear on the Site. Likewise, some areas may display advertisements and link disclosures, without any relationship with INFINITY COWORKING. Navigation through these pages is the sole responsibility of the User/Customer.
INFINITY COWORKING may, without the consent or agreement of the User/Customer, make any changes to the Platform that it deems necessary, without any amount or compensation being due to You as a result.
10. CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS.
The complete or partial content available on the Site may be unsuitable for children and/or minors of a certain age. Parents or guardians must monitor the access and use of minors, for which INFINITY COWORKING has no responsibility.
11. VERSIONS AND OPERATING SYSTEMNATE
The Site will be regularly updated and such updates may make the Site no longer compatible with the browser used. INFINITY COWORKING does not guarantee that the necessary updates will be compatible with the browser installed on your device.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONSAIS.
All items in these terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the Federative Republic of Brazil. For all matters relating to the interpretation, compliance or any other question related to these terms and conditions, the parties agree to submit to the Judicial District of the city of Barueri – SP, Brazil.
The use of, and access to, this Site means that the user has read and is aware of all these terms and conditions.
Users must stop using this Site immediately if they do not agree or accept these terms and conditions in full.
WHAT THEY ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files installed on the device, through the use of a website, which allow the collection of certain information, aiming to serve different purposes.
Cookies are a useful mechanism for identifying users, enabling online payments, displaying advertisements and measuring the effectiveness of a service or the website itself.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Essential Cookies:We use these Cookies to enable the basic functions of our website and ensure that it operates correctly, such as security, data verification and network management. The collection of this information is essential to ensure the operation of the electronic page or for the proper provision of the service. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
Functionality Cookies:They serve to collect data and information about how users use our website, which pages they visit most frequently, as well as the occurrence of errors or information about the performance of the website or application.
Analytical Cookies:These Cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide better overall analytics. They are used to provide the basic services requested by the user and make it possible to remember preferences of the site or application, such as username, region or language.
OS COOKIES USED CAN BE:
Permanent cookies:They are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies:They are temporary, they remain in the cookies of your internet browser (browser) until you leave the website. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
It should be noted that, by disabling Cookies, some web services may not work correctly, partially or completely affecting navigation on the website. Please note that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.
You can, at any time, change your Cookies preferences initially set on our website.